Casino Select for Christmas
With Halloween and Bonfire Night both over for another year, the time has come to start getting excited for Christmas!
Here at Casino Select, we love Christmas and everything that surrounds the festive celebrations. However, we also realise, with expectations so high, there can be extra pressure to throw the perfect event! Whether you’re in charge of planning the work Christmas do, a reunion with friends or just a family get together, we’ve made a list of our best tips to help the event run as smoothly as possible!
1. Set a date & spread the word
- We all know Christmas is an incredibly busy time of year and people’s diaries will be filling up quickly. So choose a date and get the word out as soon as possible, even if you haven’t got every detail sorted, make sure the date is saved!
2. Choosing the venue
- The venue can be an absolute make or break of a party. It needs to be big enough so all your guests are comfortable but not so large it feels empty. The location is also very important, no one wants to be driving miles for a party, so keep it local and keep it convenient. Be organised- Christmas is a notoriously busy time and people will have booked well in advance so the sooner you confirm your location the better!
- Christmas is always a great excuse to get a little bit merry and let your hair down. So why not branch out from your go-to drink and organise some festive alternatives? Our favourites include winter Pimms, mulled wine or even an adult’s only hot chocolate with a shot (or two!) of rum to give it the festive feel!
- We’ve all been to our fair share of Christmas parties and some are certainly better than others… so why not add some entertainment to your event and make your party a memorable one? Rather than having a formal sit down meal where you only talk to people on either side of you, why not add a Photo Booth or Magic Mirror from PhotoBooth Select or of course our Fun Casino Entertainment by Casino Select It allows guests to mingle and gives the evening a fun focus.
Some of our favourite games include:
Wheel of Fortune
5. Saving memories
- So you’ve spent all this time and effort getting everyone together for what should be an amazing event so why not record it in style? Gone are the days of slightly blurry, garish flash phone photos as you can now hire a Photo Booth or Magic Photo Mirror from PhotoBooth Select With a huge variety of props and backdrops, our photo booths give your guests a keep sake of your special event and provide a great source of entertainment at the party itself.
We know not everyone loves planning and it can get a bit stressful. But we can guarantee if you follow our step by step guide above, a good time will be had by all.